- If you apply after any of the payment deadlines, all of those installments of tuition are due within two weeks of being accepted into the program.
- Should you change your mind before two months of the program start date, you will get back all but $1000 of whatever you’ve paid.
- Should you change your mind after that, no refund will be issued (because we make non-refundable commitments that rely on specific participant numbers).
- If the program is cancelled by us for any reason, all payments are fully refundable.
- Once the program starts, should you leave the program by choice or break the agreements and be asked to leave the program, tuition payments are not refundable.
All payments should be made in the form of a check, made out either to High Desert Center or Dev Carey and mailed to 39091 Pitkin Road, Paonia, CO 81428.
For the fall gap year
For the Spring gap year: India