- If you are accepted, $1000 is due within three weeks to hold your spot.
- For the full Gap Year: The first installment of tuition ($4,000) is due by June 1st and the remaining balance ($4,850) is due by August 15th.
- For the fall semester: The full tuition ($5,500) is due by June 1st.
- If you apply after June 1st, your deposit and the first installment of tuition is due within two weeks of being accepted into the program.
- Should you change your mind before two months of the program start date, you will get back all but $1000 of whatever you’ve paid.
- Should you change your mind after that, no refund will be issued (because we make non-refundable commitments that rely on specific participant numbers).
- If the program is cancelled by us for any reason, all payments are fully refundable.
- Once the program starts, should you leave the program by choice or break the agreements and be asked to leave the program, tuition payments are not refundable.
All payments should be made in the form of a check, made out either to High Desert Center or Dev Carey and mailed to 39091 Pitkin Road, Paonia, CO 81428.